Friday, April 30, 2010

5 Months

5 months old, and very excited about it. Look at that grin! I was hoping to be able to take this picture with him dressed in some of the very cute shorts outfits that he has been wearing lately in this beautiful summer weather that we are having in April. Unfortunately, the weather has taken a turn this week and we are back to long pants and sweaters. But he hasn't worn this particular sweater yet and it looks pretty good on him, so I guess we will wait until next month to see if the shorts come out again.

We were out yesterday to a Music and Babies workshop where there was a Public Health Nurse and her scale, so I was able to get a more accurate reading than what I would be able to do at home. He is now officially 17lbs 1oz! When people ask how much he weighs, I have been estimating about 16lbs. Boy, was I off...and surprised. A month ago, he weighed 15lbs 1.5oz. 2 pounds this month! Who is feeding this kid? Right. I am. I just wish his weight gain would somehow be connected to my weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment