Friday, March 26, 2010

4 Months


Here he is. 4 months old. I think he looks more like a little boy than my little baby. Already I miss those tiny baby days. You are thinking "What are you talking about? He is only 4 months old. He is still little!" But I have had to go through his drawer of clothes already and take out those adorable itty bitty outfits that are now too small, never to be worn by him again. It is kind of sad, really. These are his stats now...
15lbs 1.5 oz (71 percentile)
26 inches long (93 percentile)
43cm head circumference (81 percentile)
Not really sure what the percentile is all about, depending on who I ask, I get different answers. Dr. McConnell says he is the 71st percentile for weight, but when I looked on the internet, it told me he was in the 44th. Who knows. He is healthy and growing well. Really, that is all that matters.

Also, while we were at our doctor's appointment, he had to have his second round of shots. He cried for both of them this time, but he is such a trooper, he was only upset about it for a few minutes until the insult of having been stabbed by a needle (twice!) had worn off and then he never thought about it again. Tough little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment